Time to be thankful for..... (Happy Thanksgiving)

… the privilege of sitting in seat 1A or 33F

… the privilege of sitting left seat, right seat, jump seat or the very seat you sit in reading this post.

… the privilege of marshalling an airplane from cockpit or ramp side.

… the privilege of committing aviation whether it be flying, studying or tracking

… the privilege of sharing holiday moments with family and friends whether it be at home, work or here in the forums

… the privilege for the time allowed for you to read this post.

While Thanksgiving is a “North American” thing, these wishes do extend out to our fellow aviation enthusiast worldwide as we do indeed touch those outside the borders of the North American continent.

Equally important is to give thanks for those placed in harms way protecting the very right for you to sit, read and participate in these forums no matter what continent you reside on.

Happy Thanksgiving and may your travels be safe whether it be airways or byways.

Back at you, lieberma, from a fellow Sundowner pilot…and to many more…

Tim C

Travel safe during this holiday season everyone.

May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey be plump,
May your potatoes and gravy
Have never a lump.
May your yams be delicious
And your pies take the prize,
And may your Thanksgiving dinner
Stay off your thighs!

Y’all have a good one- I’ll be the sober one an call all day

Thanks for the post Allen. I would also like to wish everybody a HAPPY THANKSGIVING from the deep south, and GOD BLESS THE USA!!!

HC

Happy Thanksgiving to EVERYONE!!!

Not so happy here- Just found out I have to leave KFXE at 5am head to TDPD Then go Oceanic and head to KTEB then home- 10 Fu*king hours of flying and NO turkey, Beer and football.

TRADE YA! :wink:

Could be worse… Like NO job… :wink:

But hey, you are flying :stuck_out_tongue: How bad can that be?

I just put a 22 pound turkey in the oven and you’re welcome to come share it if you can get here by 1700Zulu.

Get home safely!

Ahhhh, Thanksgiving. My favorite holiday. It was my Mom’s holiday, although she has long since passed (too young at 53), and it will always bring back those childhood memories of dinner with the entire family. This year I am thankful for the love of my children and wife as always. My father is in good health and my brother welcomed a new child last year. God has given me many reasons to be thankful and I am greatful.

May all of you feel the love and warmth of family and friends today. It’s really all that matters. Happy Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving to all…

12 pound Turkey

Wife is making pies,

Then I’m making Brussel sprouts with bacon, garlic, and onion

Sweet Potatoes, and baked cheesy garlic taters

Then we can’t fly…over gross!!!

Happy thanksgiving everyone!