Source packages?

That’s strange. Can you try telnet fabian64-IP-address 22 and nmap -sT fabian64-IP-address from another machine on the same network? (For Windows you’ll have to get nmap here.) If both wired and wireless connections are enabled, disable one of them at a time while testing the other. Having two IP addresses on the same subnet can cause routing problems like packets coming in on one interface and replies to them going out the other.

Yes, it’s a security feature, but also one of the most annoying things in KDE. Follow these instructions to disable it. I’m of two minds on whether I should disable it on the image. I know how annoying it is, but then again I think it’s Very Bad Practice® to disable other people’s security for them.

Wish list: I have no touch screen to test, so I’ll have to rely on you to figure it out and let me know ;=) As for sleep, it’s in system settings, power management. There are different settings for AC power, battery and low battery; you should disable sleep completely on AC. This, however, might also prevent screen blanking. I’ll fool around with it in the next edition of the image.

You do that on the FA website. Claim first your receiver (you already have, this is for the benefit of the next person). Log in on FA, go to your stats page, click the arrow in the orange bar left of your first site and select the USB image site . Then follow this.

I suspect that’s a reference to software updates.