RTL Driver Active - Can't Fix

I know this error is something that comes up a lot, and I have searched here, and Google, but I’m just getting no luck.

I’m on an Orange Pi (Regretting not getting another RPi), running Ubuntu 16.04. I have PiAware setup, and it’s communicated with FA, but I get the RTL driver issue;

Using device 0: Generic RTL2832U

Kernel driver is active, or device is claimed by second instance of librtlsdr.
In the first case, please either detach or blacklist the kernel module
(dvb_usb_rtl28xxu), or enable automatic detaching at compile time.

usb_claim_interface error -6

I have attempted to blacklist the drivers in /etc/modprobe.d/blacklist.conf to no avail, and I have followed another guide which rebuilds adding a flag of; -DDETACH_KERNEL_DRIVER=ON -DINSTA LL_UDEV_RULES=ON

This also hasn’t helped.

Is anyone able to help? I’ve been trying to get this myself for the past few hours, and I’m stuck now.

Note sure if this helps:

root@orangepipcplus:~# lsmod
Module                  Size  Used by
dvb_usb_rtl2832u      351091  0
bmp085                  3487  0
pcf8591                 3363  0
dvb_usb                15734  1 dvb_usb_rtl2832u
dvb_core               68509  1 dvb_usb
rc_core                12727  1 dvb_usb
8189fs               1050451  0
btrfs                 712409  0

#open file rtl-sdr-blacklist.conf for editing
sudo nano /etc/modprobe.d/rtl-sdr-blacklist.conf

#add the following 2 lines to above file:
blacklist dvb_usb_rtl2832u
blacklist dvb_usb

#save file, exit and reboot
sudo reboot

Ahhh, I’m an idiot. I just realised when I came back here that I didn’t have “dvb_usb_rtl2832u” anywhere.

I’m not seeing a funy issue (I’m not near the feeder, so it may not be an issue)

But I have;PiAware and MLAT showing green, but FlightAware coming up as red saying the Pi hasn’t checked in recently. This is odd to me as it all seems good.

Piaware has a log that can be viewed with
cat /var/log/piaware.log

If you can ping piaware.flightaware.com then piaware should be able to make the connection to flightaware.