FlightAware Discussions

Reporting a pilot

I need to report a pilot with a severe heart problem. He should not be flying by his doctors orders. Please help

I would think the FAA would be the best ones to report to if you’re certain about this.

You can fly part 103 without a license or medical. Not sure about LSA. It needs some licensing but don’t know about a medical.

You can make a report to the local Flight Standards office.