Red tail number?

I was looking at my local airport on here and one of the planes tail number was in red and the others in black. What does the red tail number mean? Thanks :question:

On FightAware not the real plane.

Charlie12
They are Lifeguard flights, explained here
discussions.flightaware.com/view … =lifeguard

and here
flightaware.com/live/special/lifeguard/

…amongst others. Glad you put that final sentence in or it would have ‘confused’ a lot of people. :slight_smile:

IN (UK)

PLEASE! Browse the forum before asking questions. This exact topic was just brought up!

[quote="damiross PLEASE! Browse the forum before asking questions. This exact topic was just brought up
]Do you realize how long that would take, if we had to read ALL the forums before anyone asked a question.[/quote]

It would take days and I’m not a slow reader. Don’t be so hard on people dami :wink:

dami to English dictionary…

Browse = SEARCH feature.

LOL – I guess your trying to correct me? I just used part of his name. I’m glad dami isn’t in dictionary; it would have been somthing bad, I’m sure.

Actually, I am new as you can tell. Actually, I only found the search feature today. LOL

Thank you Pika1000!
LOL

Did I say “read the entire forum?” No, I didn’t. I said “browse.” One of the definitions of that word is to “read superficially.” In other words, don’t read every word - maybe just the titles.

To be added to the 4,392,932nd edition of the dictionary due out any millennium now!

To be added to the 4,392,932nd edition of the dictionary due out any millennium now!

No DAMI is not in English dictionary, but it is an acronym. I have found 2 examples: #1 Disability Awareness Ministries, Inc. #2 Department of the Military Intelligence. My guess, dami would fall into #2 – for he has a answer for everything. :wink:

No, Pik was offering a translation from Dami speak to English.

Isn’t that an oxymoron?

Thank you James the Tur…I mean the Third. I was translating. It is kinda like the Glenn Beck “Bullcrap to English” dictionary.

Where is the search feature? I found it once by chance. Perhaps there should be a more prominent location for it?

Isn’t that an oxymoron?

No that wasn’t a oxymoron statement (cruel kindness) Actually, my peronality will not let me be cruel. :laughing:

Other than making it frickin HUGE, being right above the “login” “log out” spot is pretty prominent.

How about at the top of every page between Discussions FAQ and Profile?

Giselher wrote:
Where is the search feature? I found it once by chance. Perhaps there should be a more prominent location for it?

I’m afraid to answer you… are you one of THOSE that are being a smarty or is this an honest question??? :laughing:

The Search is found at the top of the page in little bitty letters.

Giselher wrote:

I know now…you sign in the same way I do…we wait until the sign-in screen pops up in the middle of the page. That’s why we haven’t seen that ‘search’ button, because we don’t look at the top.

hum…this is interesting! :wink:

I’m very sorry to have caused such a problem by asking a simple question that I didn’t know the answer to.
I’m a member of another forum where some members think everybody but themselves are stupid.
I’m new here and I won’t ask anymore question.
Thank you.

Now don’t do that. We welcome questions. We - or at least some of us - also like for people to familiarize themselves with the forum and FlightAware’s questions/answers section so the same questions isn’t asked over and over.

You’ll learn a lot by doing the above. And if you honestly can’t find an answer, we will glad help ou.