Push Notification Iphone

How do you turn on push notification or configure iphone settings on iphone or website? I get prompted to do this every time i try to view “My FlightAware”. Or it states a system error. Any Suggestions?

Not sure about Iphone, but on my iPad, I can change push notifications under Settings, Notifications, then live tracking and the only option I have is Alerts on or off. May want to check in that area?

No problems with latest update, even logged out and in without any problems. 8)

Hi Ben,

The notifications are configured in device settings under Notifications. Then you can set up notifications from any flight summary page.

Can you take a screenshot of the system error you’re seeing?

Where do you want screenshots sent to show you the errors?

When setting up a notification on the iPhone app, I get the following dialog box:

“You must be registered, logged in, and have Push Notifications enabled to use this feature.”

FlightAware does not show up in “Notifications” on my iPhone.

I do not get gate information.

When I press the “My FlightAware” button, I get:

"Could not retrieve flights

To configure your MyFlightAware please visit the FlightAware website."

Everything is configured as far as I can see.

jj

I am having the same problem. FlightAware does not come up on my Notification settings. What do I need to do to make sure it comes up?

Notifications are inop in 2.4, fixed in 2.5 which is currently awaiting Apple’s review. Were broken in 2.3 too for iOS 4.0.1 (and probably 4.0.2) only. :frowning:

Wow, had no clue at least for this iPad and iTouch user as I am getting my push notifications.

Itouch is OS4 something and Ipad is OS3 if this helps any?

I’m running 2.6 on an iPhone 4 (iOS 4.1) and I’m getting this error. All settings checked. ???

I’m running 2.6 on an iPhone 4 (iOS 4.1) and I’m getting this error. All settings checked. ???

also getting this error :frowning:
any update on that?

Which error are you getting?

sorry :blush:
that one:

When I press the “My FlightAware” button, I get:

"Could not retrieve flights

To configure your MyFlightAware please visit the FlightAware website."