There was talk of a updated / enhanced Pro Stick Plus 2. My excellent backup device has been damaged (no fault of FA, purely mine) and I’m looking to replace and if I should hold off for v2 or not. Any update appreciated.
Don’t hold your breath for anything real soon. The components supply chain situation is pretty poor right now and will only slow further for the next few weeks at least. But things are looking bright for spring and summer!