Private Message Spam

I recently received the following PM:

(From FA user Joycewillington)

*Dear. Friend

I am Barrister Jude Okoh the personal Attorney to your Late uncle Mr. Moses, a national of your country who died on along with his wife and only daughter here in Togo. Since my client death, I have tried all my possible best to get in touch with any of his family
members but all my effort was in vein.

I am contacting you because you are bearing the same family last name with my client and this is going to make this lucrative transaction work very successfully.

My client deposited the sum of Five Million Five Hundred Thousand America dollars ($5.5 Million Dollars) with a financial institution here in my country and the bank have issued me an authorization letter to present a beneficiary to this fund before the ending of the year or
this fund will be confiscated.

I want us to transfer this money into your bank account as a deal because i will not allow the bank to confiscate my late client’s fund,I promise you that there is no risk involve since i am his personal attorney. If you are interested then I advice you to reply as soon as
you finish reading this mail then send me your information below

your Name
your Address
your Date of Birth
your Occupation
your Position in the office
your Telephone Number
your E-mail address
your Nationality

I am contacting you because you are bearing the same last name withmy late client and I want us to transfer this money into your bank account as a deal because I will not allow the bank to confiscate my late client’s fund, I promise you no risk involve since I am his
personal attorney. You will get 40% of the total fund and I will like to invest parts of my share in your country through your advice.

Thanks and reply fast after reading this mail then contact me direct and send me your information into my private email address: lawyer.judeokoh@gmail.com

Yours sincerely Barrister Jude Okoh*

Hopefully this issue can be taken care of.

Thank you for your attention.

We are looking into why this is happening. I’m so sorry for the inconvenience.

Did you get the money? Inquiring minds want to know.

Received it too

Previous PM | Next PM
Message subject: YOU HAVE A NEW MESSAGE
Sent: 18 Jul 2014 14:11
To: w7psk

I am Barrister Jude Okoh the personal Attorney to your Late uncle Mr. Moses, a national of your country who died on along with his wife and only daughter here in Togo. Since my client death, I have tried all my possible best to get in touch with any of his family
members but all my effort was in vein.

I am contacting you because you are bearing the same family last name with my client and this is going to make this lucrative transaction work very successfully.

My client deposited the sum of Five Million Five Hundred Thousand America dollars ($5.5 Million Dollars) with a financial institution here in my country and the bank have issued me an authorization letter to present a beneficiary to this fund before the ending of the year or
this fund will be confiscated.

I want us to transfer this money into your bank account as a deal because i will not allow the bank to confiscate my late client’s fund,I promise you that there is no risk involve since i am his personal attorney. If you are interested then I advice you to reply as soon as
you finish reading this mail then send me your information below

your Name
your Address
your Date of Birth
your Occupation
your Position in the office
your Telephone Number
your E-mail address
your Nationality

I am contacting you because you are bearing the same last name withmy late client and I want us to transfer this money into your bank account as a deal because I will not allow the bank to confiscate my late client’s fund, I promise you no risk involve since I am his
personal attorney. You will get 40% of the total fund and I will like to invest parts of my share in your country through your advice.

Thanks and reply fast after reading this mail then contact me direct and send me your information into my private email address: lawyer.judeokoh@gmail.com

Yours sincerely Barrister Jude Okoh

Did you get the money? Inquiring minds want to know.

I need to find the time to go to my local Western Union. :wink: