Photo Gallery

Could anybody explain why FlightAware website redesign removed the Photo Gallery button from the main bar?
This change doesn’t put anymore in evidence the photo gallery, neither the photo search possibilities.
Is that a first step to reduce the photo gallery visibility, to discourage people uploading due to the high number of trash images often uploaded by several recurring users?

Photos, squawks and discussions now all appear under the community Heading. Personally I think this is a layout improvement as listing them all on the top level menu made it rather cluttered on smaller screens. Nothing has been hidden or removed.

If you are missing the Photo Gallery as a link on the top level of the menu, the same is valid for the discussion board.

I don’t think it is for getting the things hidden. I am fine with the new layout. There are lots of people never looking into the gallery itself but only while querying an aircraft.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.