This is for flight # QF2268 or EAQ2268 (Qantas) but no status info is showing at all even thought the flight exists and has departed (early) - as seen on many other feeds such as flightradar, google and planemapper, etc.
the API flight ‘ident’ came back with ‘EAQ2268’ for this flight and thus subsequent calls to the ‘flight’ endpoint showed no results however if I use the QLK2268 flight # (Qantas Link) it shows the flight data.
Thanks for pointing out that QLK is probably the correct identifier for these flights. We’ve made a database change that should hopefully start improving the results from /aeroapi/schedules/ in the near future. Let us know if you do/don’t see anything different in a day or so.
The initial quickfix that I attempted turned out to be insufficient to handle this, so I’ve opened another internal ticket (BCK-8755) for a larger effort fix for this however I can’t say how long this other fix will take to be completed.