after using heatmsp.py and debugging certain bugs i’ve decided i would spend my time making a new one based on a more component based design.
Features are marked with phases. Ex (1) is now, (2) is the future, etc.
- input will be more tolerant of errors (1)
- rtl_power CSV (1)
- rtl_power CSV Gzip stream (1)
- rtl_power CSV Bzip stream (2)
- SqlLite table (3)
- mysql feed (3)
- Ability to feed a CSV file in to mark-up ranges etc.
- optional ruler at the top (1)
- graph has an optional sidecar xml file describing the output instead of overlaying on the graph itself (2)
- jpeg (1)
- png (2)
- psd (3)
- dark black to yellow to red colors for intensity (1)
- Upload your gzipped csv file and a big honking server will generate a waterfall diagram.
- website will allow browsing and slicing the heatmap.
- SOA hooks will let you publish the heatmap directly from rpi to website for processing.
- Website will have an rtl_power command line builder tool to guide your setting choices
- Dunno how thats going to work. Subscription/ads/suggestions?
- Alert on a given fq range to email. Help monitor the spectrum or find ET.
Any other suggestions/requirements?