Looking for a favor on historic flight lookup

Good day,

I’m hoping for some generosity, and perhaps some good luck. First, if my request is in violation of any rules, I apologize, and please remove my post if needed.

During my career, I’ve kept comprehensive track of my personal and company flying in a rather detailed database. I’ve got great data on 2,600+ flights, but along the way I’ve missed out on three very small items, and I’m hoping to sleuth them out.

I’ve been using the AeroAPI for general data lookup, but upon hearing about the historical lookup, I grew very interested. I am a hobbyist, so I truly can not afford the $100 monthly fee for access to the historical data. But I’m hoping somebody may be able to find the info for me, and if so, I’d be incredibly grateful.

I’m missing the tailnumbers/registration for three flights in the 2011-2012 range:

Great Lakes Airlines Flight #5087 - DEN-TEX (GLA5087)
Estimated Departure Time
2011-03-17 14:37:00 Local (2011-03-17 20:37:00 UTC)

Air Wisconsin Flight #3987 - CAE-CLT (AWI3987)
Estimated Departure Time
2011-11-03 22:35:00 Local (2011-11-04 02:35:00 UTC)

Great Lakes Airlines Flight #7264 - ALS-DEN (GLA7264)
Estimated Departure Time
2012-03-29 11:35:00 Local (2012-03-29 17:35:00 UTC)

If anybody is able to find the registration number for any of these three flights, that would make my data-loving heart so much warmer.

Again, my apologies in advance if this kind of inquiry is not permitted.

Thank you in advance to any help that anybody may be able to offer.

Kind regards,

Chris

We don’t have aircraft registration for US regional carriers in that time period.

BTS might in the T100 data, at least for AWI.

Oh man. That is a super-mega-bummer. No luck on the BTS data - I’ve scoured that before.

Perhaps it will remain a mystery for all time. Thanks for the reply, though.

Hi mduell,
thanks for this additional information.
Besides this I have another question: since I’m a hobbyist like chrisrodkey (but to be honest: with much less flights on my list). Anyway, for fulfilling my personal database I’m searching for 3 aircraft registrations from the year 2011 (2 in Asia) and 2012 (1 in Africa).
The flights were casual ones, and I know about the models. Is there a chance to have something like a forecast if the aircraft registration will be available for those flights. For example in “flightstats” it was not possible to get the ac’s…
Don’t want to spend these $100 for these 3 ac’s which are probably not available… :frowning:
So, sorry if I hijacked this topic, but it seems to be going in the same direction…
Thanks in advance and please apologize the circumstances…

Both continents are quite good in that timeframe, 80-90% aircraft registration coverage for airline flights, for flights we tracked. But with only 1M flights in Asia in 2011 and 90k flights in Africa in 2012, there’s a lot of flights we didn’t track in those regions at that time.

Thanks for this honest answer. Seems that I have to live with my 3 missing flights from these continents… Plus an additional one in 2010 between Asia and Arabia… :frowning:

Anyway, thanks again for your answer…