Log of Aircraft Type / Operator?

Just got setup yesterday evening - instructions were easy to follow, hacked together a cantenna and a homemade pigtail, and got everything situated up in the attic. Have been browsing this forum for a few days while waiting for parts to arrive, what a great community and resource you’ve got put together - thanks!

Question: is there any way for me to see a list of aircraft types and operators (as in airlines - not sure of the proper lingo) that my station has gotten a hit from?

Example:

Type
739: 5
744: 1
752: 4

Operator
Air Canada: 1
Delta: 4000
FedEx: 6

I still don’t have a thorough grasp of how all of the logging, deciphering, and reporting is done; I’m a web developer by trade, so I suppose it shouldn’t be too hard to figure out, just need to get pointed in the right direction. Thanks!

Unfortunately neither aircraft type (other than very coarse size categories) nor operator are carried in the mode S / ADS-B messages. You may be able to make an educated guess at the operator based on the ident that’s transmitted (though in the US especially this is not very reliable). Otherwise you will need to match up aircraft 24-bit ICAO addresses with an external database of some sort.

You can get a parsed version of messages, as they arrive, on port 30003 (it is a CSV-like format)

Gotcha; appreciate the info, thank you!