Hawker announces new light business jet . . .

Hawker announces new light business jet,

Hawker Beechcraft Corp. on Monday launched the newest member of its jets – the new Beechcraft Premier II light business jet.

The Premier II will feature higher cruise speeds, a 20 percent longer range with four passengers and an increased payload.

“For 75 years, our company has been on the forefront of private and business jet aviation,” Jim Schuster, Hawker Beechcraft chairman and CEO, said in a news release Monday from Geneva. “The Beechcraft Premier II will redefine the light jet market and take it to a new level in meeting customer expectations.”

The Premier II will be a twin turbofan, swept wing, light jet aircraft featuring an all-composite fuselage that allows for a medium-jet sized cabin at light jet costs.

“The Beechcraft Premier IA is the fastest large-cabin, single-pilot business jet in production today, and the Premier II will be even better. Our program objective was all about improving the performance of our exceptionally successful Premier IA,” said Brad Hatt, president, Commercial Aircraft.

I think this has been covered in another thread originated by you.

http://discussions.flightaware.com/viewtopic.php?t=5579

What a wing nut!!! Doh. Must be all that freezing weather here
in Toronto slowing me down! Almost June and we have frost
warnings for tonight. Please let me know when the global warming
is going to arrive here.

YouTube Premier I videos.