Habamp 3 power supply

Here’s a blast from the past. Five or six years ago Habamps were very popular with FlightAware users. I used one with my home brew antenna. At the time I powered it through the coax cable.

I want to use it now, I need to use a power adapter. Can anyone identify the power connector type? None of my power adapters fit this connector. The center pin is too thick. It looks to be about 2mm. Here’s a picture to refresh your memory. Thanks!

1 Like

Have you asked them on their website?
I had an issue a few years ago and they were very responsive.

1 Like

Several years ago I purchased from Radio Shack a Enercell Power Adapter P/N 273-358 and a Enercell Adaptaplug Tip “N” P/N 273-345. The package shows 5.5mm O.D. / 2.5mm I.D.

1 Like

Nevis computers doesn’t sell this type of equipment anymore. I opened the Habamp and saw Anthony Stirk’s name and ham callsign. I found him using Google. I emailed him and he wrote back right away with the information I needed.

Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks! That’s exactly right. I dug around and found a power supply from an old media player that fits the amp. Now waiting for my Airspy to convert from the FA ProStick.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.