GMT to local time conversion

I know this subject has come up before, but it’s been a while.
How about setting up a time zone conversion for those flights that arrive/depart from uncontrolled fields so they show up in local time rather than GMT. It’s not like it’s a secret that Ketchikan is in Alaska after all. (just an example)

Timezone for PAKT will be updated within 72 hours. Name the others and I can have them corrected too.

Although not in Alaska, how about correcting KUXL and KRWV to central daylight time (-6).

Thanks,
Charlie

okie dokey:
Sorry if this seems disjointed, I am typing as I find things.
Alaska: PAYA, PACR, PFYU (Ft. Yukon, recognized as an airport but not recognized by the little map), PAJN, PAGY (Skagway, same as Ft. Yukon), PAOH, PACY.
California: CL68, (platform Harvest, Lompoc, just offshore near Vandenberg AFB)
Virtually every airport outside the US and Canada.
Also check Sydney (YSSY), FA has the time zone as EDT. Oz is on Standard time now. It could be using US EDT instead of AEST.
Some overseas airports are shown with UTC, some with GMT. I know they are essentially the same but maybe you could use one or the other for all of them. RCTP uses UCT!
OK, that’s enough for now, this should keep you off the streets for a while!
Thanks,
John

bump

I just noticed a few GMT’s… Bend, OR (BDN), Lopez Island, WA (S31) and Stanwood, WA (13W)

Testing all these right now, along with the European TZ change.

Just curious how that testing is going. Hopefully the stars will align and the tides running right and I’ll be heading to KUXL on Friday.

Thanks for all the hard work,
Charlie

Okanogan, WA S35 is showing GMT. (Oh-Kuh-Nah-Gun) :unamused:

The timezone changes will take effect within 24 hours.

Thanks.

John

:smiley: Great!! When does that 24 hours start?

KUXL

If you want to make sure something’s done, you really have to do it yourself.

Start your clocks now. :slight_smile:

After your check clears. :stuck_out_tongue:

:laughing: I’ll get my accountant right on that… :wink:

Thanks mduell for the hard work and patience to put up with all of us slackers here in the forums.

mduell, please add this one to my tab…
http://flightaware.com/live/airport/KPLU

Give it about 24 hours.

http://flightaware.com/live/airport/S43

If FlightAware staff read this forum, here is a list of airports showing GMT instead of local time:

Should be MDT: CYYC CYEG CYSB CYXD CYMM CYZF CYXH CYOJ CYPE CYQU

Should be PDT: CYKA CYQQ CYVK CYDQ CYAZ CYXS CYQQ

24 hours