Future a380 routes?

Just wondering if anyone knows of any future a380 routes from asia to JFK. Maybe Korean? Most flights from asia to the NY area go right over my house in upstate NY, and I want to start seeing this bird and its contrails. Thanks!

Airbus A380 Contrail as seen from KLM Cockpit Boeing B747-400 - YouTube)

This is why I want them to fly over!!

Video of an A380 getting struck by lightning…
CLICK HERE

To actually answer the OP’s question:

Korean’s JFK service is scheduled to start 2 Aug 11 on Tuesdays/Thursdays/Saturdays. Effective 1 Sep it will be daily
source: Airlineroute.net

There is also a dedicated site for A380 flights called A380 Flights.

Of the two sites mentioned, Airline Route is more up-to-date.

Great, I leave for college on August 4th lol. Well, I might get to see it once. Thanks for answering!

Oh, COOL! Looks like Air France is starting daily A380 service into IAD in about 3 weeks!
I predict a few spotting trips out there in my near future. :smiley:

Looks like Qantas added another LAX-SYD LAX-SYD A380.

flightaware.com/live/flight/QFA1 … /YSSY/KLAX
flightaware.com/live/flight/QFA1 … /KLAX/YSSY
flightaware.com/live/flight/QFA1 … /KLAX/YSSY

QFA 107/108 is usually a B744, but found these instances of it being an A388.

QFA 11/12 are the typical A388 routes.

Any insight?

Emirates is flying one into Jeddah every day. They are generally parked near the General Aviation ramp with a 747 or two in the vicinity. The 380 looks short and squat until you realize it is longer and wider than the 744 parked on the bay behind it.

John in Saudi

Thats a concorde

Concorde? :unamused:

I agree you have to take it on faith that it is an Emirates 380 but a Concorde it is not.

Can’t tell if it’s Emirates, but DEFINITELY an A380!

Certainly NOT a Concorde :laughing:

[quote=“Jland0413”]

Concorde: delta wings
A380: no delta wings
Concorde: no more than 100 pax
A380: more than 500 pax
Concorde: engines under body
A380: engines on pods on wings
Concord: hasn’t flown for years
A380: still flying

[quote=“rw812”]

This a picture of the last Concorde to fly anywhere in the World, I took it as it passed over me on it’s finals into Bristol Filton FZO on 26 November 2003 where she is now sitting on the tarmac. http://www.web-photos.co.uk/wp-content/gallery/transport-uk/Concorde%20Final%20Flight.jpg

She looks nothing like an A380, which is part assembled at Airbus Filton FZO.

I also see the Beluga http://www.airbus.com/aircraftfamilies/freighter/beluga/ at Filton FZO from time to time, but they are saying that Filton is going to close soon.

Will O’Hare ever get 380 flights ?