Flightplan Remarks

I was wondering if it would be possible to show the flight plan remarks section. I would like to be able to see what different aircraft are filing for under RNV and RNP.

Welcome to Flight Aware Joeairplane79.

Wouldn’t the information you seek be put in the route field of the flight plan and not the remark field? If I understand your question, see route field on flightaware.com/live/flight/SWA377 for maybe a possible example of what you are asking?

I have a feeling the remark field falls along the other fields mentioned at flightaware.com/about/faq.rvt#ifradditionalinfo where it cannot be displayed.

We don’t get flight plan remarks from the FAA.

Ah, I guess that answers that question.

What I was really looking for was what was listed under NAV/RNV***, not the route.

How about the civilian registration of the aircraft? In Canada, for billing purposes aircraft are required to have their civil reg in the flightplan. Can that be included somehow so we know which plane is flying?

Didn’t you see what mduell said?

I would just like to say that should the possibility of receiving such information become available, I would be willing to pay a reasonable sum for it.

Ummm…don’t you realize that I am speaking of Canadian flightplans and not the FAA? Look at flight within Canadian airspace. Huh? What’s that? Could it be? Why it looks like flight plan information NOT from the FAA! :unamused:

…oy…!

We don’t get flight plan remarks from NavCanada.

Too bad, must be filtered. I used to work in fianance at NavCanada as a data analyst and we would use the reg. info from the flightplans to identify which aircraft flew which flights for creating the invoices.