FlightFeeder V5

i have received my Flightfeeder V5 in the post on Friday and when I tried to register it the message came up that it was already registered.

Can any developers help?

Andy.

You have two accounts. The FlightFeeder was registered under your other account.

We will have it moved over to this account soon.

Interesting, how did I manage that? I guess once thats moved over my acc will be upgraded.

Are there any instructions avaliable for setting up Basestation for use with Flightfeeder?

Andy.

What is actually ‘inside the box’ in these flight feeders?

The account that the FlightFeeder is under will be upgraded to Enterprise. The FlightFeeder has already been moved over to your other account.

The FlightFeeders and PiAware system can both output in AVR format and SBS base station format.
You can configure your favorite plane tracking program to read directly from the device on the following ports:
AVR format is on port 30002
SBS1 base station format is on port 30003
Beast format is on port 30005
You should be able to use the “IP:port number” for the data streams.

You can also point your web browser to IP:8080 for a realtime map.

Inside the FlightFeeders is a bladeRF SDR.

Thanks for the info David.

I’m unsure how I have two accounts. I have no idea how to log into this other acc? User name, password etc?

Can you help

Ok. I am going to email you the details.

Thanks David. I shall keep a look out.

[quote=“david.baker”]…snip…

Inside the FlightFeeders is a bladeRF SDR.
[/quote]

Damn - still beyond my budget, buying one would cause severe domestic strife or homicide

Damn - still beyond my budget, buying one would cause severe domestic strife or homicide
[/quote]

DVB-T SDR dongles, saving marriages and lives worldwide, everyday.