FlightAware Discussions

Использование FlightAware И для своих нужд

Не секрет, что raspberry на котором установлен FlightAware используется не на всю мощность. Поэтому хочется, чтобы он выполнял и побочные функции, например измерял температуру, следил за датчиками и т.д. Не меняя основной функции и не используя данные полученные от FlightAware для других служб.
И это прекрасно работало до 6 июля.
После 6 июля, как мне кажется, разработчики решили “наказывать” такое использование, ломая систему. В результате и данные не передаются и параллельное использование не работает.
Это действительно так? или просто баг в новом ПО?

What software are you trying to use? I have no trouble using RPi-Monitor while feeding FA (3.8.1), FR24, RB (0.2.21) and PF (4.1.1) using dump1090-fa (3.8.1).

1 Like

my device (Raspi 4) is running the latest operating system and several feeder.
In addition it runs a local Virtual Radar Server instance and i am running monitoring using Grafana/Prometheus

No issues and the Raspberry could still do other tasks as well.

1 Like

You have a FlightFeeder. This is remotely maintained by FlightAware and we need a predictable software image with no changes to be able to do this maintenance. If you’ve made changes then things may break because, unlike a Piaware install, we’re not expecting any user modifications to be present.

If you’d like to run your own monitoring etc, then please do that on a separate device, do not modify the FlightFeeder software image.

If the FlightFeeder is no longer working correctly (I see that it’s not been feeding useful data for a while now, and the remote maintenance VPN for that feeder seems to be down so I’m limited in what I can check), please email adsbsupport@flightaware.com explaining the problem and they can help with that.