Changing planes profile picture

How do you change the profile picture of your plane? I can upload the photo but just want it to be the one that shows when you pull it up?

Please upload the picture, make sure you tag it with the correct tail number, then send me the URL. Votes and views are what make them the main profile picture when you pull it up.

https://flightaware.com/photos/view/81725-ed803b524d0a93b9c1107625908f80f537054730

Hi there, can you change mine? URL above.

I’d like my aircraft to have a current picture so I need a vote? N981MM

1 Like

Please upload the photo, make sure to include the tail number on the tag. The photo should become the main picture. I’m not showing any photo under N981MM

I’d like to change the photo on our aircraft. I’ve uploaded the photo under our tail number.

N114GG

N4860Z

Please upload the image under your account and be sure to include the aircraft tail number in the tag. Currently I’m not seeing any photos for N4860Z. Once you’ve uploaded it I can assist in making it the main aircraft photo.

Hi Robert,
Can you please attach this photo on my account. Reg VH-DTB.
Thanks
Andrew Dixon (Dicko4398)

Hello, can you please attach this photo as the profile picture for my aircraft N10EX. I have uploaded and tagged the picture as well.