Changes to Boeing 787 production?

I know Boeing will continue to make 787s as usual, but what will happen after all of them are rolled off the assembly line? Will the new 787s be parked in storage with no engines? Will Boeing not put the faulty battery in (I’m guessing they won’t, just want clarification)? Any useful info would help.

Boeing has already been doing this since production of the 787 started, they have planes parked all over KPAE.

When I went on 30 Dec 2012, it seemed like there were less planes in storage than in other pictures I had seen from earlier dates. I probably should have asked: Will there be more 787s parked in long term storage at PAE if the grounding continues for a lengthened period of time (say July '13)?

When I went on 30 Dec 2012, it seemed like there were less planes in storage than in other pictures I had seen from earlier dates. I probably should have asked: Will there be more 787s parked in long term storage at PAE if the grounding continues for a lengthened period of time (say July '13)?

Yeah, Boeing had a good run last few months of last year, but that was before the “grounding” and Boeing stated that they will not slow down or stop production because of it. So unless it gets fixed soon the airport will probably fill up again.

Thanks for the answer, sorry I phrased my question wrong.