Android app Beta testing for version 5.3

hi @chadada is there any new apps beta test or existing beta test. kindly sign me in.

please add me to the list

I’m interested, so add me. Thx

Ditto, please add me to the list

Please add me to the list.

it was working smooth on my iPad Pro when it was running on iOS 10 however as I have updated to iOS 11.3 whenever now I am opening the app it only loads a blank screen on the start up and crashes after a while automatically. How do I fix it?

thanks&regret

did you read the Topic Title before posting?

“Android app Beta testing for version 5.3”

So why are you posting references to upgrading iOS and the application?

it was working smooth on my android phone when it was running on android version 6.0.1 however as I have updated to android version 7.1.1 whenever now I am opening the app it only loads a blank screen on the start up and crashes after a while automatically. How do I fix it?

with regards
Kodi https://messenger.red/ https://hotstar.onl/

The app (now at version 5.5.1) worked on my phone (Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge) on Android 7.0 and now on Android 8.0. Select from the top-left corner “Near Me” to see the planes around you.

Never had the 7.1 on my phones, I think that most manufacturers avoided it due some issues. Without saying what phone you actually have, for us it’s just guessing…

Love to give it a try, Signed up for IOS iPad testing and have Android phone. Lifelong Windows Insider tester.

Rejoining the FA team in a week or so doing QA stuff. Please sign me up as Beta tester. Have Android phone to test on. Could you send me a link, please?

Looks great, please sign me.

I’d like to be apart of this!

Welcome to the forum.
There is no beta at the moment and the current release version seems to be 5.6.2

Please sign me up. Thank you

I’m interested. Had fun with the old version.

Yes sign me Up please

yes, Please add me. Thank you

Uhh, that was 3 years ago, right? :star_struck:

Maybe I misunderstood. I thought this post was dated Jul 2017. If this is a recent post, I will be happy to participate. Thank you, let me know.