Airport Gates

I am a computer “sim” pilot. I use FlightAware to plan flights based on actual traffic. When I do this I always check the departure and arrival gates so I can assign them to my aircraft. The location of gates and runways, of course, is always a consideration. To facilitate this I have downloaded gate chart images from the internet for every major airport in the U.S. I have often thought it would be useful, both for me and the general public, to be able to access this information from FlightAware in much the same way one is able to view and download IFR Plates (which I also do). So my suggestion is to add a feature to FlightAware which will enable viewers to see and download current airport gate locations for all FlightAware covered airports. Thank you for considering this suggestion.

I find my local airports to be the least accurate source of information.
I’ve spoken to a (intended) passenger who hadn’t yet bordered a flight flagged as “Departed”.
I’ve met a passenger exiting the Arrivals area from a flight not yet listed as “Landed”.

Your airports may be better, but it’s worth checking that accurate information is available.