Airport flight tracker – any standard model?

FXML3 AirportBoard issues/concerns/gotchas after having used it extensively for ~1.5 years:

FXML3’s API calls were so much less expensive for my use-case that I didn’t pursue the FXML2 solution very far; I believe the “AirportBoard” API call in version 3 is a direct response to how difficult/expensive it was to do built a flight board with v2 of the API… you can get 60 flights worth of info from a single billable FXML3 AirportBoard query, which would require ~65 billable queries from FXML2.

It doesn’t take long to look at those threads and get a feel for what to expect support-wise insofar as timing or actual resolutions go… it is what it is. I’ve had several interactions with support via phone/email not here on the forums - resolution has always been satisfactory (I’ve had a few issues with push alerts in FXML2 that required discussion with support/billing, and they’ve been very good there, if slow).

That said, the data, once you clean it up a bit, is pretty darn solid, at least in the US… have a customer in Spain, outside of FlightAware’s main service area, which has a few lingering items, but, it’s still a pretty good product, I think.