aircraft past history

Is there any way to view an aircrafts past flights in the form of a track log and routing etc. Or is this only available to the most recent flight. If so would this be an option to add linked by date perhaps in the past flights column?

Have also ran into aircraft that are blocked from viewing, is there a way around this?

Thanks for the great site, appreciate all your work here.

This is rapidly becoming one of our most requested features. It’s on our to-do list, and I’ll see if I can get it bumped up.

Blocked aircraft may only be viewed by their owners. If you are the owner of a blocked registration and would like to be able to track your aircraft, click here for information on FlightAware’s Selective Unblocking service.

First off - fantastic site! That you folks are providing this incredible asset for FREE is simply amazing. Thank you!!

I’d like to add my vote for providing a history of a flight number. It’s one thing to tell people about being vectored all around God’s green earth for an eternity, but it’s another to be able to show them.

If and when this comes available, would it be much trouble to make all of the lat/lon coordinates for a specific flight available for download, too?

Thanks again,
SP