Account security options

Just checking various account login details I was adding an additional authenticator app to some accounts. Whilst I can log in and out of my Flightaware account I cannot see anywhere where I can alter passwords or authenticator apps.

Is this a hidden option?

Hi,

Try the link in the post below to change or possibly add 2FA MFA. I don’t remember if it also allows changing of the password or not since they seem to have moved away from that. The post below from August 2025 suggested a way that FA could make that link much easier to find!

Suggestion - Add 2FA MFA change/delete link to account page

Regards,
-Dan

With Microsoft now moving away from the use of passwords, because even with 2FA or Authenticator use, these can now be broken by those with malicious intent, is the use use of passkeys on the cards?