V3 Gold Pricing Issues

We’re using the FlightXML 3 Beta Gold plan, which grants us 100,000 queries per month with up to 150 results per query, but it looks like we’re being charged for the number of queries we make x 150… is that right, or a billing bug?

I see in the fine print for V2 that “The query count is determined by the number of times a FlightXML method is invoked by your application at its default number of results; each invocation will count as a single query.” but V3 doesn’t say that, and gave me the impression of 100,000 queries a with 150 results per query.

In FlightXML, you are charged 15 results per query. For example, if you use the HowMany method to increase to 150 results, you will be charged for 10 queries.

Stephen, ah, that makes sense. Thanks for your help!

Any luck with the SearchBirdseyeInFlight bug for diverted requests? I’ve been waiting for a resolution for a client project and haven’t heard back in two months, I figure it got lost in somebody’s queue haha. Here’s the link:

You’re welcome!

Regarding your previous discussion, I have opened up a ticket internally and will get back with you as soon as possible.