Tours

Where is Boeing and Airbus’s headquarters? Can you tour these headquarterts?

Chicago, IL and Toulouse, France respectively. No.

Google and Wikipedia are your friends.

How old are you Jr?

I think he means tour the factories. Yes, you can tour the Boeing factory in Washington State. Don’t know about Airbus.

Specifically, you can tour the Boeing widebody plant in Everett, WA north of Seattle but not the 737 factory in Renton, WA.

thx. can you tour the facorty/building of boeing in Chicago?

No because Boeing doesn’t have a factory there. Due to crooked politicians (yea, I know that’s redundant), Boeing was offered a deal to move their headquarters there. Their factories are still where they belong - inthe Seattle and Wichita areas.

The building in Chicago is just an office building. There’s not much to see in there.

is the one in chicago for boeing or airbus

Boeing

Airbus is a European company.

Last summer i did the Boeing tour of the facility in Everett quite facinating you got to see all the lines such as 777,747, and even 787 :smiley: . Though they treated you all like you knew nothing about aviation which i am sure some people didn’t it was still quite a facinating tour and you even got to see the 787s. I also went to the museum at their facility closer to downtown seattle. Nice musuem definately reccommend if your ever in the area. They have a concorde their which you can walk through.

…And soon a Space Shuttle. Oops, did I say that? :blush:

a space shuttle?

We’re getting that Space Shuttle at KFFO.

Tulsa Air & Space Museum is supposedly in the running for one as well.

My guess is that one Space shuttle will definitely go to KSC’s museum.

I think that a second would go to Udvar-Hazy and that Enterprise that is there will be sent somewhere else (perhaps Space Center Houston if they have or can make space for it).

I think the third is the one that is up for grabs, but I’m inclined to believe that it’s more likely to go to a government museum than a private one like the Museum of Flight. My guesses would be National Museum of the United States Air Force (Dayton) or the Ames Exploration Center (one of the few NASA-only museums and would put one of them on the west coast).