Raspberry Pi3b+

I have purchased 2 RPi from them in 2015.

1 Like

I concur - BuyAPi.ca has been my (Canadian) source for several Pi purchases and various accessories.
Pricing has been good and items are almost always in stock and received quickly. Highly recommended.

Don from Manitoba

2 Likes

I see they have a storefront now, not a retail, but a web order pickup storefront.

The first time I ordered from them, if you wanted to pick up your order, you had to make prior arrangements, otherwise shipping was required. The shipping charge was a bit on the high side. I don’t remember what happened, they offered a deal on shipping for a period of time, that’s when I ordered.

The second time around, shipping was back to the ‘normal’ high amount. Pick up was moved to a third party. At that same time, the UK place I mentioned, was selling the Pi3B cheaper than the local place, even after shipping from the UK was added. Guess what happened? I ordered from the UK.:wink:

I have been meaning to buy a Pi Zero W for the longest time. But shipping almost doubles the total cost. I may try their web pick up storefront now.

2 Likes