Last night I updated my 4 flightfeeders to the Piaware v 6.0 and dump1090-fa v 6.0 via manual installation.
Now 24 hrs running it I will call this an improvement to V 5.0 at this point in time
I did enable adaptive gain and it seems to improve my reception of signals.
Previously I had the gain tuned manually and checked once a week or so if it was still at a desired level.
A few figures
Aircraft count up 6,5 % when averaged over the 4 flightfeeders
Postion count up by 12,5% when averaged over the 4 flightfeeders
Range is staying the same or slightly improved, but that’s also dependant on the weather.
All in in all I think this upgrade is really usefull and I’d like to thank all involved in it for their work so we can enjoy a hobby