Photo-deleting & crappy upload quality

Hi there! I’ve searched the forums for a post regarding this but those that I’ve found weren’t specific enough.
First, I would really like to delete one of my photos. I uploaded a better one a few minutes after the first and would like to delete the initial one. Why don’t we have the option of deleting our own photos?

Second, I don’t want to sound like I am complaining, but I was just wondering why the upload quality of the pictures is so terrible? The photos look fine on my computer then when I upload them they look all hazy and faded. I’ve tried adjusting my photos to compensate but they still look really bad. How can this be fixed?

Thanks!

Just post a link (or address) here to the photo you desire to delete, and one of the admins will promptly remove it tomorrow.

Thank you for your response. Actually, through searching the forums I did realize, before my first post, that I could get the photo deleted that way. But I am still curious about the issues I mentioned in the first post.

Hmm…your photos look good to me. I haven’t heard of this. Can you upload one of your photos elsewhere and send a link so we can compare?

Here’s a link to my weblog where I posted two of the photos.
the-color-nine.xanga.com/weblog

Thanks for checking into it!

The slight shift may be due to JPEG compression.

Were those taken with a cameraphone?

no, a 6MP Kodak