Live Airport Camera's???

Ok i know theres a site for them but they don’t work or the airport doesn’t have a lot of activity… So does anyone know of live streaming airport camera’s?? I’ve saw on CNN a live video feed of KATL and it was like i was there… Any idea’s

Do a Google search of aviation (or airport) web cams.

Link?

I think there’s already a topic on airport cams.

Here’s my local cam
http://airportcam.yvn.com/image.jpg

That white splotch to the left is Mt. Adams. The white splotch to the right is Mt. Rainier.

HAHA I use to walk over to the Fire house and use the restroom where that cam is pointed. the damn cop shop was always closed and it wasn’t smart to piss on the grass in front of a police station.

:laughing: Although across the field from the airport police building, the hangar that an aircraft I fly periodically is kept, is a very far walk from the nearest building with facilities, therefore the grassy knoll next to the hangar is a very good place to take care of such buisiness, however, pointed right at that area is a big fat camera that records all movement in and around the nearby fire gate, thus the airport cops have some wonderful footage of a certain pilot’s defueling process.

Controllable and steerable live webcam for Van Nuys Airport at nhscam.dynalias.com:8080/