Forgot the Flight Number Question

When connecting flights are shown once you search between airports, are these all the possible flights or just those that are actually flown by passengers on that day.

They’re best guesses of likely connections: reasonable connection times, same carrier or alliance, etc. They don’t reflect actual passenger bookings.

Especially considering some of the connections would require you to get in a box and fly cargo class on at least one segment. For example, from LAX to JAX it two FedEx connecting flights (both connecting at MEM) were shown. From RFD to PHL two flights were shown: UPS to DTW connecting to DL and a all-UPS flight connecting in JFK.

Is there anyway or are there plans to make is so when a user searches for flights NO connecting flights are shown? I know you can check the “all” box in the connection area to eliminate connections. I want to be able to search for flights between any two points and come up either with non-stop flights only or no flights if there are no non-stop flights available.

Especially considering some of the connections would require you to get in a box and fly cargo class on at least one segment.

I was thinking possibly if someone was flying non-rev jump seat that that would show up.