FlightInfoExStruct for AC flying but returns no data

I show this aircraft with multiple flights after 29-MAR-2015 even flying today from MAD to MIA but using the code snippets shown below I can’t seem to find recent flights. This code works for other aircraft

Below p = “SP-LRF”

foreach (string p in tails)
           {
               try
               {

FlightInfoExStruct fi = df.FlightInfoEx(p, 20, 0);

In the associated catch I get……

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException was caught
HResult=-2146233087
Message=no data available
Source=System.Web.Services
Actor=“”
Lang=“”
Node=“”
Role=“”
StackTrace:
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object] parameters)
at FlightXML2.FlightInfoEx(String ident, Int32 howMany, Int32 offset)
at Flightaware1.Program.Main(String] args) in c:\faware\Flightaware1\Flightaware1\Flightaware1\Program.cs:line 4516
InnerException:

Thanks for any help.

If that aircraft is operating, then we do not have information that associates its registration number to any of the flights it is operating. Not all airlines provide us with details that allow us to know which particular aircraft is actually operating a flight, particularly for flights located outside of our primary coverage areas.

Visit the tracking page for that aircraft on our website and you’ll see that the last actual flight information that we have for it is in March, which is outside of the 2-week range that FlightXML is limited to viewing: flightaware.com/live/flight/SPLRF

Thanks for taking a look. What would be the best way to get you the updated registration data? We know that soon after 3/29 SP-LRF was leased to Air Europa. It has the same registration (SP-LRF), its just for another airline flying another route which does seem to be in your coverage area.

That aircraft has recently operated on AEA98, AEA97, AEA88 but you wouldn’t have been able to find that out yourself.