Flight Alerts

Just learned today that you can’t set up friend alerts for more than a single day anymore (been doing this for years, and then one day it just stops working!!). For someone who flies for a living, and has family who wants to keep track of where I’m going, having to set this up everyday is not user friendly. Suggestion - make “Single Day” alerts available to everyone, and “Multiple Days” and “Indefinite” alerts available to commercial subscribers only.

Hello!

Thank you for your post. Third party alerts (alerts to friends) should now work exactly as suggested:

"Single Day” third-party alerts available to everyone, and “Multiple Days” and “Indefinite” alerts available to commercial subscribers only.

Thanks for the quick response!!

How do I turn off flight updates from going to my Facebook and Twitter?

I am a Cab driver and use Flight Aware android app all the time. I feel like a feature can be added to alert when any flight is near to land on a selected airport at anytime.
e.g If a flight is diverted it shows landing time when you open the app but doesn’t alert that there is a change of flight(s) on the selected airport.
In simple, all flights landing on the selected airport/terminal can send an alert to the app user.

THANKS