Family kicked of SWA Flight

CNN Video :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

OMG!!!

There was a 5th child, but mom ate him to save on the airfare. :wink:

“Her one-toothed pregnant sister/daughter/cousin who’s married to her grandmother’s brother’s cousin was so mad, she had to cut her brother’s uncles mullet down to just a long tail.”

Stop the insanity…

:open_mouth: They don’t even belong on Greyhound… http://www.websmileys.com/sm/sad/832.gif

There was a 5th child, but mom ate him to save on the airfare. :wink:

If that wasn’t post of the year, I don’t know what is. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Once again, people won’t accept there problems and just blame it on the airlines. I am sure the lady would have complained had she had to listen to kids scream on a flight.

This reminds me of a few days ago when I was watching “Inside American Airlines.” The people were bit&ing when American would delay a plane because of a maint. problem. Well, I was thinking, maybe they should just fly the plane and crash it. :unamused: People as a whole have no respect for the airline industry, and expect everything to seamless, and perfect, and cheap.

This disgusted me. I hope she gets no compensation for this. Her screaming kids deserved it.

QIPav8r your kin is famous, I seen em on the tv. You gonna sue?

Oh come on now wazz…QIPav8r’s family tree has at least ‘two’ branches on it… :unamused:

:stuck_out_tongue:

Dat not my momma, but dat granny looks kiney like my daddy. Idn’t he purdy. I coulda put dat dare post here, but I might coulda uffendered sum un. Gedder dun…

Seriously though. I picture that tub-o-goo trying to wedge her sausage finger into the bottom of the bag of peanuts for that last crumb and demanding a DIET COKE, all the while, her precious children are screaming in the aisles. No offense to those who posted comments here, but I think a picture (or video in this case) speaks volumes.

I’ll take Sensitivity 101 for $500, Alex.

The story doesn’t mention if SWA enforced their ‘passenger of size’ policy. Only the toothless sister/aunt qualified for one seat.

I think I sat next to the mamma on a Crash-8. I got a free ticket and a call from the president of the airline on that one. I can still smell her.

Does anyone have the number for NetJets sales department handy?

Just another pathetic quest for 15 min…err…minute forty, of fame. :unamused:

As for the other thread…kudos to Nik for sharing his realistic point of view and his ‘autism, a day-in-the-life’ story of being human.

This would have been interesting for that TV show Southwest was doing a while back…lol

Wait did that say she was the grandmother :open_mouth: ??? I didn’t know that there was such a thing as “lesbian-hillbilly-gym teachers.”

The speakers on my computer aren’t hooked up, so I had to make up my own dialog, I bet their’s was better.

Thanks azav8r.

I just threw up in my mouth a little :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

That “Grandma” was one ugly dude :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Where is ValuJet when you need them…the ol’ Greyhound in the sky :wink:

I am quite sure had they mozied their fat lil’ feet down to the local interstate I’m sure a pig truck would have been along to pick 'em up :wink: :laughing:

Detained family will get back cost of airline fare

Ali Pfauser
The Arizona Republic
Jul. 8, 2008 12:00 AM
Southwest Airlines has agreed to refund tickets of a woman and her family who were kicked off a connecting flight to Seattle at Sky Harbor International Airport. The airline contacted the family Monday saying it would refund the entire cost of six one-way tickets from Detroit to Seattle via Phoenix, according to Christi Day, spokeswoman for Southwest Airlines.

Wendy Slaughter told Seattle’s KIRO-TV that she was traveling with her four children and pregnant sister Friday when they were detained by police at the gate and told they were too disruptive to get on the connecting flight to Seattle, stranding them without money or a place to stay.

“The family’s interaction with authorities in Phoenix prevented our employees from offering the family options and accommodations,” Day said.
advertisement

“Our concern was echoed in the police report and by other passengers onboard, and it became very clear to us that we needed to address the situation before it escalated further.”

Slaughter told KIRO that her children, two of whom suffer from autism and cerebral palsy, were “out of control, restless and excited, but they are kids.”

The children’s grandmother had to pay $2,000 to book a last-minute flight on Alaska Airlines for the six of them, according to KIRO.

Lucky AS getting to have such fine people grace their airline.

They couldn’t wait to get home to their luxury Condo.

Hey, It’s a Pikey palace!

The things you see when you ain’t got your gun…

The aunt’s exclamatory “The worst experience I’ve ever had!” is priceless.

So that means you’re not including all those beatings with an ugly stick and the fact that you’ve apparently been ridden hard and put away wet more than a few times?

Leardvr you’re right on target with granny’s characterization, get out of my head!

I think as a follow up investigation we need to see the lucky man who bed that beast and fathered that pack of idiots. :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

What the hell.

robreid thats the first picture you’ve posted that I can laugh at and my ribs hurt now.

I feel sorry for SWA. They did the right thing. They are a 1st class airline! :stuck_out_tongue:

Karma will visit this family!!!

connect2earth.org/core/view/ … id=4004611

What goes round, comes around . . .