Error when uploading pictures

Since this morning I keep getting this error message when trying to upload plane pictures: “got trying to store that thing” - tried multiple times but still the same. Is the Flightaware working fine today?

1 Like

I’m getting the same thing. Tried lowering the file size, but still doesn’t work.

I am having the same issue,

Same here. I was able to get one of five to upload and the other 4 failed with the same message. Two additional tries also failed about one hour apart. Each pic was about 5 meg.

All I got to say it appears to be happening to everyone. This sites employees does NOT work on the weekend. I have never seen such a poorly worded bunch of words than “got trying to store that thing”! What the devil is that suppose to mean? You will see some photos sporadically posted only because like me have figured out how to do it. It takes more effort than usual. Personally, I am glad that I can remain on the first page for days instead of being bombed by members who post line after line after line at a time. This will eventually be fixed. The other problem is that some photos already posted will not show up except for the text and you manually have to hit the resize icon to see it. Anyway as I always say this is the “Wild West” of Photo Posting sites. I think their hard drive is choking after 16 years.

1 Like