e-filed Push Alerts not posting to server

I am using Push Alerts for flight plan filed. I have register the AlertEndPoint and it returned value 1 which signifies success.
Also I set the alerts for 4 aircraft’s but I didn’t received any response from FlightAware.

My application is ASP.NET application.I have written simple code as of now to check the response but my text file is empty.
Please help me as I need to go live as soon as possible.

Code :

//Using Request.SaveAs

string path = Server.MapPath("~/TextFile.txt");
    Request.SaveAs(path, true);

//Using Request.InputStream       

Stream stream = Request.InputStream;
    byte] bytes = new byte[stream.Length];
    stream.Position = 0;
    stream.Read(bytes, 0, (int)stream.Length);
    string data = Encoding.ASCII.GetString(bytes); // this is your string  
     //Inserting "data" in database

Please reply asap.

Thanks
Danny

Your account (catinacaif) does not have a FlightXML key, so I don’t know what user account to search for debug logs. Are you using a different user account for your application?

If you log into the website as that account and view flightaware.com/account/manage/notifications you will be able to view the status of the last few push alerts that have been attempted for that account. If you see a delivery error, then it is likely that your ASP.NET application is not properly handling the response.

For diagnostic purposes, we recommend that your web application also output a short message upon receiving the pushed alert. The first few characters of the message will be displayed on the above notifications page allowing you to manually confirm that it was received.