Daily/Weekly/Monthly Newsletters

Hello,

I have been getting emails that my photos have been selected for daily and weekly newsletters. I have these subscriptions checked on my account profile, but I have never received any newsletters. Can anyone forward me today’s newsletter or tell me what I need to do to get them? Are they archived to where I can go back and view past newsletters?

Thanks!

I see that your account is set up to receive the weekly newsletter edition. If you have not been receiving it, you may want to check your spam folder or the email address listed on your account.

I sent you another copy of the newsletter to the address that is on your account.

You can use the following link to check your account settings. Please make sure that your email address is current. You can also elect to receive the newsletter daily or weekly.

flightaware.com/account/manage

1 Like

How can you apply for Daily AND Monthly newsletters at the same time?

I also stopped receiving the weekly newsletter after a photo was included?

Hi,

I received an email last week that one of my photos was picked for the daily newsletter. I did not have this checked off on my account settings, so I did not receive the newsletter. I since checked it off and have been receiving the newsletter daily. But today, I received an email that one of my photos was picked for the weekly newsletter, but since I checked off the daily, I did not receive the weekly. Can you create an account option to receive both?

Also, if you can send me the weekly that came out today, I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

Bill

Bump, is there a reason these aren’t archived somewhere??

There’s no canonical newsletter, they’re customized for each user based on their locale and the best stories at the time of sending.

Hi,
I received the monthly newsletter on the first of October twice within minutes.
Can you check ?

Thanks

Maybe a mistake? I got it once even though I do not subscribe to it…

I just received communication one of my pictures has been selected for the Daily Newsletter of which I wasn’t subscribed to. Is it possible for a copy to be emailed to me? Thanks!

I just recieved an email saying my photo was used in a daily newsletter. How can I get a copy of that newlsetter? Thanks!

Really old message, but I have the same issue. I just received a congratulations email that a photo was included in a weekly newsletter. I followed that link which confirms I’m signed up for weekly newsletters. To my knowledge, I’ve never received a newsletter. I get alerts, but that’s about it. Now I’m curious what image merited inclusion in a newsletter. Yes, I checked my spam folder. Nothing there from FA.

I’m going to follow the link again and change weekly to daily - maybe that will trigger an update. But I’d still like to see the newsletter my image was in.

It was this one. Nice shot.

Just got told that my photo was in the weekly newsletter but I didn’t get the newsletter sent to me could someone send me it? Thanks