Daily Newsletter...

Just received word that I had a photo in the daily newsletter (which I didn’t even know was a thing until today) two days ago. Is there any way I can gain access to the newsletter or am I too late?

Newsletter

G’day Ladies & Gentlemen,

My name is Daniel & I’m a new member from Brisbane Australia :slight_smile: I just received an endorsement saying a photo had been used in a Daily newsletter !!! I was wondering if anybody could possibly forward a copy of todays email please ???

I have just updated my account setting to receive daily instead of weekly just in case that was your next move :wink:

Cheers Daniel

It’s a good point – we don’t have a way to go back and see what photos were in it. It will be your highest ranking photo in the last 24h (or last 72h for Monday).

Thanks for the reply, it was actually 2 of them Woo Hoo :smiley: :smiley:

I’m new here and have changed to receivevthe daily newsletter. Any chance on getting todays as my change was after it was emailed.

Many thanks.

Sent

I received a notification that a photo of mine was used in today’s newsletter. My profile was not setup to receive the daily newsletter. Can I receive a copy?

Regards,
Marty Becker

I don’t have the exact one that went out since it varies, but I sent the currently daily to you, which definitely has your photo.

Received the forwarded newsletter.

Thanks!
Marty Becker

I also received an email this evening 4/21 saying I had a photo in the daily newsletter. Is there anyway you could send it to me? Many thanks!

P.s. I signed up for daily newsletters just in case it is in tomorrow’s edition.

It was this one: flightaware.com/photos/view/980 … tes/page/1

I don’t have a copy of the daily newsletter though, sorry :frowning:

Dbaker, no worries. I was just honored to have one of my photos recognized on here. This site is great! :slight_smile:

It would be a nice feature if photos that are featured or staff pics got a little badge themselves, especially if it links back to the daily newsletter it was included in…

I just got that email, too. It came at 601 this morning. Are there any links to it anywhere? Or am I too late to see it?

The newsletters are sent out on a rolling basis for FlightAware users worldwide, with the content varying depending on their locale and votes/views throughout the day so there’s no canonical newsletter and we don’t archive each of the millions we send out every month.

Can someone forward me the newsletter for today? 08.12.2015? My photo was featured and I’d just like to see it! I selected the option on my account for the future but I don’t think I’ll get this one (it might have been the 11ths…but either way I appericate it)

Just received word that my latest photo was in the daily newsletter today…can you forward it to me? Thanks!

Same as all here, can I get the last newsletter? I got the notice on 08/11/2017

Thanks!

Do you get Daily, Weekly and Monthly newsletters when you select “Daily” or is it only daily. One of my photos has been selected for the weekly newsletter. I got the email today 8/11/17 at 11:02 after this weeks newsletter was sent out. So would it be in next weeks?

Can i please have a copy of oct 13th 2017? my photo was in there