COA59

This might have been talked about before, but what is up with his flight path?

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/COA59

Looks normal to me, what are you suggesting?

Zoom in on the map. It looks like some kind of a graph line. Just alot of little up and down lines.

Today’s (7 Nov) flight?
Yesterday’s?
2 months ago?

Come on, will744, you’ve been here long enough to know that you should post a flight’s specific URL if you are speaking about a specific flight.

I am talking about a specific flight: COA59, the only one on the page! :unamused:

Your specific flight today will more than likely have a slightly different route tomorrow and the next day and the next day after that, etc.

Notice the differences (some are slight) in these flights (all COA59)
Here’s today’s flight (7 Nov 09 version): flightaware.com/live/flight/COA5 … /EHAM/KIAH

Here’s today’s flight (6 Nov 09 version): flightaware.com/live/flight/COA5 … /EHAM/KIAH

Here’s today’s flight (5 Nov 09 version): flightaware.com/live/flight/COA5 … /EHAM/KIAH

Here’s today’s flight (4 Nov 09 version): flightaware.com/live/flight/COA5 … /EHAM/KIAH

Here’s today’s flight (10 Oct 09 version): flightaware.com/live/flight/COA5 … /EHAM/KIAH

Here’s today’s flight (7 Apr 09 version): flightaware.com/live/flight/COA5 … /EHAM/KIAH

In other words, you are speaking specifically on today’s flight. If I read your posting tomorrow then the tomorrow’s flight will be the “only flight on the page.” Even though the flight number is the same, each day is a different flight.

And don’t you roll your eyes at me, young man! :slight_smile: