Britney Spears - Circus Tour

Only for the real fans 8)

flightaware.com/live/flight/N794MH

Have anything on the Pussycat dolls? Nobody I’ve talked to has any info on them yet. Would like to see when they get into pittsburgh.

FA doesn’'t track busses…sorry couldn’t help myself :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

reason I asked is because I heard they were flying now, seeing as they have their own tour along with the Circus tour.

LOL!!! :laughing:

got my answer this morning when the busses rolled into town…so much for them flying…lol

DAMN I AM SMART!!! :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: 8)

haha…seriously, there is 8 busses…1 is brits, 1 is nicole, and 1 for the other girls

Pictures man Pictures :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Of the “dolls”…not the busses! :smiling_imp:

Wish I had stayed out last night! Could have made some money with the camera watching Britney’s crew get arrested! Oh well, kind of sucks the one night I go home something good happens!

OK you can’t throw that sort of teaser out there and not expand on it.

The look like a couple of “winners”!

google.com/hostednews/ap/art … wD9761N481

Then, to make matters worse for the police department, she gave them 300 tickets…which now the state is looking into as an accepted bribe.

On her flight though, she must love pittsburgh seeing as she flew in Wed night and didn’t leave town after the show tonight. Must say though she is still great in person, even better than before. Sad part is, when I got there, went to turn on my camera and realized I forgot to put the battery back in after it was charged…so no pics for you…lol

Fresh out of the trailer :wink: