About the problem I have for two days now after the recent piaware 3.10.2 update

I thought that was the case but during last 2 months around my position it was heavy rain and even with that kind of heavy rain the feeder performed perfectly now the rain is subsiding and even with this kind of Pleasant conditions it is underperforming that’s why I am clueless!!#

SIR I have already contacted your email address but no one is replying me!!! it’s not about the rate of traffic this type of rate of traffic is always present in my area because overhead is an international Daly route from Europe and Middle East Australia and Far East yesterday after 34 days I got some good reception it’s after you checked and got a little bit better that’s why I thought that you have corrected something… I can assure you that my antenna and the other systems are working perfectly and other hardware devices also working without any problem!!! if you can please make a reply to the email that I have sent you thank you!!!

Why are you yelling at someone who is trying to help you?

There is absolutely no reason for anyone here to lie to you, but especially not FlightAware staff. Obj has been consistently helpful on these forums to all users, and has tried to answer your question repeatedly.

If he says that he made no changes, then I am confident that he made no changes. I am far less confident that your “antenna and other systems are working perfectly”, given that it seems to have changed and you have no idea why.

I think that you will find that coming here and making accusations and generally acting like a jerk will prove to be the fastest way for you to get no help.

Good luck with your problem - a little humility might help you solve it.

I have not accused anyone here!!! what are you talking about??? I am kindly asking for help because no one had replied my email after I have forwarded the screenshots… I am not telling that anyone is lying to me nor accusing anyone obj was trying to help me and I was submitting my problem as kindly as I possibly can!!! because he has resources but I do not have teacher positively identify what was the problem… I have checked and rechecked recheck my antenna and my equipment that’s why I have kindly asked for his assistance further!!! I am saddened about your comment portraying me as a jerk!!!

Try without the three !!! and ???, use one dot or question mark.
And you keep insisting that the software is the cause after being assured that it is not.

Wait 6 month and if you see further degradation, something is wrong.
As it is now, all one can say that it might be traffic fluctuation.

You could buy a new coax cable to compare with the current one to eliminate the possibility of water ingress.
There really isn’t a way to check the setup without placing a known good setup at the same location, so really there is no way to help you.

Could it be that maybe the trees have more leaves at the moment?
That would explain a reduction in range.

I’m not here to argue with you, so this will be my final response.

You made a post claiming that an update was done on a specific date and that it broke your system.

Obj checked FlightAware’s logs and pointed out that your update was done 8 days prior to the date that you claimed that the problem began.

You insisted that he was wrong.

Your results later apparently improved. You claimed that obj changed something.

Obj said that he did not change anything. You insist that he did.

The fact is that nobody (including you) knows at this point what, if anything, is actually wrong with your system. But you seem to be unwilling to accept any of the help that has been offered. You post angry responses to any suggestion that the issue may lie with something other than the software update that you have apparently decided has created the problem.

So… good luck with that.

@samitha I have escalated your support ticket to our Tier 2 engineer. I can assure you that the issue you’re seeing is not a result of the update. Please work directly with our support team going foward.

1 Like

thank you very much sir in fact I am gradually getting better reception and now I have two hits of over 400 kilometres I think it’s correcting itself!!! thank you for trying to help me!!! and deeply saddened about the person who has commented Above and his attitude!!!

I will troubleshoot my system again sir to clarify that if there is anything wrong with the Antennas and the cables… and I want to ask you sir is monsoon clouds (heavy cloud cover) helps to transmit more firm A-dsb signals over the air??? and my location is in the tropics so can hi humidity and cloud cover enhance the reception of A-dsb signals???