777 domestic flights

what are some domestic 777 flights??

Here’s a good place to start looking for them.

American-
Dallas Ft.Worth -Chicago O`Hare
Miami-Dallas Ft.Worth

Delta-
Atlanta-Los Angelos

United-
Chicago O`Hare-Denver
Denver-San Francisco
Denver-Seattle

Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to use the Net to find his own answers to stupid questions and he won’t bother you for weeks.

Occasionally CO runs one of the EWR-IAH flights with a 777, depending on where the 777’s are needed. Currently, it’s all 767 and smaller.

I flew United from IAD to DEN, and that flight was a 777 -

flightaware.com/live/flight/UAL301

However, the interesting thing to me was that in economy, every seat back had a video system.

According to seatguru:
seatguru.com/airlines/United … -200_D.php

the USA version of the 777 does not have seatback video. So either they were sending back a international 777 to Denver for maintenance or seatguru needs to be updated.

heres a gcm of it
http://gc.kls2.com/cgi-bin/gc?PATH=den-sea%0D%0Aden-sfo%0D%0Aden-ord%0D%0Aord-dfw%0D%0Adfw-mia%0D%0Alax-atl%0D%0Aiah-ewr%0D%0A%0D%0Ajfk-bos%0D%0Aord-sfo%0D%0Aord-iad%0D%0Alax-ord%0D%0Alax-iad%0D%0Alax-mia%0D%0Aiad-den%0D%0A&RANGE=&PATH-COLOR=red&PATH-UNITS=mi&SPEED-GROUND=&SPEED-UNITS=kts&MARKER=1&RANGE-STYLE=best&RANGE-COLOR=navy&MAP-STYLE=

heres a gcm of it
http://gc.kls2.com/cgi-bin/gc?PATH=den-sea%0D%0Aden-sfo%0D%0Aden-ord%0D%0Aord-dfw%0D%0Adfw-mia%0D%0Alax-atl%0D%0Aiah-ewr%0D%0A%0D%0Ajfk-bos%0D%0Aord-sfo%0D%0Aord-iad%0D%0Alax-ord%0D%0Alax-iad%0D%0Alax-mia%0D%0Aiad-den%0D%0A&RANGE=&PATH-COLOR=red&PATH-UNITS=mi&SPEED-GROUND=&SPEED-UNITS=kts&MARKER=1&RANGE-STYLE=best&RANGE-COLOR=navy&MAP-STYLE=

I think that seat guru needs to be updated. I flew DELTA 171 from THE ATL to LAX, and each seat
had its own video screen. I sat in 56A, and the guy assigned to sit next to me didn’t show up for
the flight, so I had the GPS flight tracking on the screen next to me while I watched The Davinci
Code
on mine. Seat guru doesn’t show monitors for DELTA’S 777s either.

Interesting how United’s coach configuration is 2-5-2 while Delta’s is 3-3-3. Sucks to be the guy
in the E seat on United! :smiling_imp:

Is IAH-EWR still around as a triple seven? Those flights were downgraded to 757s and 767s a year or so ago, I believe. IAH-LAX used to have 777 service as well, but that’s long gone as well.

Ya but sometimes the newbies here don’t catch on very quickly so it takes much longer to teach him how to fish. :wink:

No, it pops up once in a while as 777’s are needed in different places, but at this time it’s all 767’s and down.

There’s IAD-DEN and I think IAD-ORD and IAD-SFO on a UA 772 here at Dulles. I know IAD-SFO actually had a daily 744 over the summer so I would think it would be a 772 now.

Regards
JB :slight_smile:

How about old domestic DC-10 routes!!!>Back in the day

Hey JHEM, I’m sure you have asked stupid questions too! It’s an open discussion and anybody can ask what they want. :unamused:

How about old domestic DC-10 routes!!!>Back in the day

At BWI I know we had United DC10 service from somewhere, there was some pictures on Airliners.net
We also had Trans World B762s (the new incarnation of TW), Tower Air 747s, BOAC 747, Mexicana B727, El Al B752 (direct from TLV!) and just about everyone flew DC8s. I don’t personally remember these flights but I can imagine some DC8s and 767s running around on the tarmac. Ah the good old days :slight_smile:

Regards
JB

Am I to assume that TLV is Tel Aviv? Direct to BWI?! No fuel stops? :astonished: Now *that’s *one hell of a modified 757. I’m guessing that it’s also **not **the flight chosen by the “Maryland Jewish Claustrophobics Association” for their annual pilgrimage to the homeland. :smiley:

Funny you mentioned that we learned about Hajj today in school. The pilgrimage to Mecca. Basically the same thing but Islamic.

One of the five pillars of Islam.

Am I to assume that TLV is Tel Aviv? Direct to BWI?! No fuel stops

TLV is Tel Aviv- Ben Gurion Airport. I believe the flight was nonstop, if not it was at least direct. I don’t know, my dad told me about it from a while ago when he was still a ramper.

Regards
JB

UAL855
UAL720
UAL870
UAL256
AAL1945
UAL909
AAL1520
UAL1

Or should I have made it that easy?

flightaware.com/live/flight/UAL855