Pro Stick X - USB3 and hmm... what else?

I’m getting very good results with an RTL-SDR Blog v3 dongle with bias-T enabled and an RTL-SDR Blog 1090 triple-filtered LNA near mt antenna (with 12 meters of LMR-240 coax in between plus three 30cm lengths of RG-316 jumpers, one between the antenna and LNA, one between the LNA and the LMR-240, and one between the other end of the 240 and the dongle.)

ADSB Exchange also sells a (blue) SDR dongle that has an LNA and 1090 filter and I believe is currently in stock, if you’re interested and if the FlightAware Pro Plus blue can’t be obtained right now.

1 Like

Bump

Any News? Now its 2022 :smiley:

I just got quoted January, 2023 for a pump replacement for the refrigerator drawers in my kitchen! (And that’s made in Brazil). :joy:

Customers waiting for their new cars in Germany for 12 months or longer.

Some are delivered incomplete, e.g. without chips for the electric sliding roof.

1 Like

What used to take 3 days to clear Chinese customs is now taking 8 days or longer due to covid-19. They probably only have half the staff now.

2 Likes

Is the Pro Stick X still getting released?

June 2023 any news? My flightaware pro stick has hickups so i need a new one ;() waiting for X or?

1 Like