Flight aware app on my ios not working

i have an iphone 7 and i have never used a jailbreaken iphone
recently i decided to jailbreak it so i can get some apps like tutuapp and so on
after the jailbreak when i go to flight aware app it opens the app and then closes it automatically
i am not able to do anything
help!

craig
Nox ShowBox

Hi there,
We don’t support the app on jailbroken phones. Sorry.

I have iPhone 7 i have never use jailbreak for my phone. I am using showbox app on my iphone without jailbreak. You can also get it from official showbox to stream latest and old movies, videos and others for free.

I’m also having the same problem most of the people are having this bug it’s really annoying Please help

FlightStats gets the first shoutout in the list, almost despite its rather bloated UI. Unlike most other apps of FlightStats’ ambition (simple and functional), the app comes for free and is not entirely mutilated by in-app advertisement.

i have an iphone 7 and i have never used a jailbreaken iphone
recently i decided to jailbreak it so i can get some apps like tutuapp and so on
after the jailbreak when i go to flight aware app it opens the app and then closes it automatically
i am not able to do anything
Live NetTV
help!

Just clear the app cache data and start from begging it’s working fine.
Thanks & Regards,
Tom

Clear cache and start from the beginning. It’s working great and smoothly.
Hope it’s helpful for you. :slight_smile:

Thanks & Regards,
Tom Live NetTV

If you are looking for flights arriving and departing around this instant, Flightradar24 is pretty accurate. FlightAware can provide historical data, but going too far back comes at a cost. If you want more information about flights further in the future, check airline or airport schedules.

I’m also having the same problem with FlightAware most of the people are having this bug it’s really annoying Please help!
craig
Jio4gvoice

Thanks for the great suggestion, it;s working fine now. :slight_smile: