Directional antenna for ADS-B?

I wonder if one could see if a feeder is using a high gain yagi looking at the range map of their stats page?
I thought I found one (highest ranking European feeder) but the rest of the stats are so weird (mode S/other ratio) that there really must be something wrong with their feeder.
https://flightaware.com/adsb/stats/user/ChemaMateos#stats-117110

He has two stations, at 250-300 miles apart (probably one close to Madrid airport), beaming data into the other over internet, to look like long distance reception.
Piping one station into the other port destroys the MLAT timing synchronization if an aircraft is seen by the two antennas in the same time.
However if the airplanes are not seen in the same time by the two antennas, the MLAT might remain in sync.
His station is synchronized with only 1 other receiver. Probably the other one he has?

I could do that test for example with my son, but since he is at 2200 miles away (straight line), that would be more than the 360 miles default in dump1090-fa (that maybe can be changed).
We are on the same network, with ZeroTier.

And what with the ludicrous ratio between ‘other’ and ads-b, where does this come from, all single track messages?