altitude/color legend for the Dump1090-Mutability v1.15 dev

I’ve implemented this but would like to know how to inverse the altitude legend. To me the lowest altitude should be at the bottom of the legend and the highest on top… for me it’s more intuitive that way.

Any ideas on how to reverse that.

Also, moving the toggles onto the map might be nice. In my case, I have no coverage to the north east so I could use that area for button/checkmark toggles.

Thanks!

Dino

That is easy.

At the bottom of the getAltitudeZoneColors() function (in the script legend.js), change the way the html string pieces are gathered.

Change:

html =** html + **‘the other stuff’

To:

html = ‘the other stuff’ + html

Also, moving the toggles onto the map might be nice. In my case, I have no coverage to the north east so I could use that area for button/checkmark toggles.

I don’t know how to do that, but I’ll look into it.

Thanks, that was easy! I stared right at it!

Dino

How to get those flags only? Tried adding the code to script.js but all I get is empty screen with nothing on it.

I’m trying to get this to play nice with grippie now and move the legends accordingly when grippie is in full screen mode. Any suggestions?

I don’t have time to write this up any better, but try this:

In style.css

div#altitude_legend   { position: fixed; bottom: 10px; right: 420px; list-style-type: none; text-align: right; }
div#altitude_legend.fullscreen   { position: fixed; bottom: 10px; right: 10px; list-style-type: none; text-align: right; }
div#range_legend      { position: fixed; top: 0px; right: 420px; list-style-type: none; text-align: right; }
div#range_legend.fullscreen      { position: fixed; top: 0px; right: 10px; list-style-type: none; text-align: right; }

In grippie toggle function (script.js)

$("#map_canvas, #grippie, #range_legend, #altitude_legend").toggleClass("fullscreen");

Brilliant… thanks again!

http://www.dmnet.ca/pix/grippie1.jpg

http://www.dmnet.ca/pix/grippie2.jpg

Hello,

I’m trying to change Altitude, Speed and Distance display to ft, kts and NM in the table. Made changes to the script.js but metric values are still displayed…

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Restart lightttpd and clear your browser cache.

Also, V3.3 is now available and is so much better than 1.15.
It allows you to choose the units in the GUI.
You can get a feel for it here njics.bounceme.net:8080

Thanks for the info.

I’m using dump1090 mutability and not FA’s dump1090…

Yes, I did restart all services, but no change.

Hello everyone
I’m new with ADS B concept and dump1090 . But I would like to know if it is possible to create a query based on aicraft callsign to manage the authorization of aircrafts to over fly an air space for exemple if it is permit to over fyl it the query will show the aircraft on the map with green airframe , if not it will show the aircraft with red airframe .

Thank you in advance

Check this thread:
Dump1090 MySQL Database Script with Alert and Filter

Note that it needs some changes for dump1090-fa, but you should find the required changes in the thread.

If you want to display it directly on the map you will need to change the javascript programming that is located mainly in:
/usr/share/dump1090-fa/html/script.js

I’m pretty sure it’s not too hard to do it if you understand that script.
Good luck!

thank you sir for the relpy .
so I will try to understant it .
I hope it is not too hard cause I have a project to finish it for my master degrees.
many thanks