Your longest nonstop flight

KJFK to LHBP (Budapest-Ferihegy, Hungary). Over 4300 miles and about 9 hours on Malev Hungarian Airlines. That was a long time to remain seated.

On the upside, their economy class was very comfortable and the food and service were both great.

A close second was KPHL to EDDF on a cramped Lufthansa 743. They have since started running A343’s on that route.

EWR to HAM (EDDH). I did this in coach on a 757-200. It was my first (and only) transatlantic. I’ll know better next time. (At least I had an aisle seat.)

SFO-SYD about 14.5 hrs on a UAL 747. That was after a 4+ hr YYZ-SFO flight.

My new longest one is Pheonix- Maui that i will be flying in July.

CVG to HNL…just over 9 hours. Delta 511 on March 9th. Was a great flight. My first and only flight on my favorite aircraft, the 767-400. (I flew a Comair flight from EWR to CVG just before…A CRJ-100) I stayed in Hawaii a few extra days, and I couldn’t get the same flight back… My flight back was Hawaiian Airlines 16 HNL to SAN (First Class :slight_smile: ) which was a 767-300ER, and then the next morning Continental 1827 SAN to EWR which was a 737-800.

We just got back from our HNL trip. The IAH/HNL flights back and forth were great. The 767 was roomy and the service was great.

The 737 ride from IAH home to BWI though sure was cramped and long after that comfy 767 trip. :frowning:

Longest non-stop YYZ-ICN on KE, followed by YYZ-HKG on CX, which stops at Anchorage, but still is a long ass flight.

flightaware.com/live/flight/SWA8 … /KOAK/KPHL

OAK-PHL about 5 hours, going from PHL to OAK is almost 6 tho

Stinking tailwinds :smiling_imp:

One doesn’t normally curse tailwinds.

Headwinds, yes. Tailwinds, no.

Must be a cargo thing. :wink:

One man’s headwind is another man’s tailwind :laughing:

…As long as YOUR tailwind isn’t MY headwind, we’re okay. The minute that happens (especially if it’s a “stinking” tailwind), there might be a problem. Mom always told me to release those when nobody’s around, or at least outside. :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

In a 777, Dallas Ft Worth to Tokyo - About 12 hours
In an Air Force C124 at 200Kts - Honolulu to Charleston, SC - 23:45 nonstop

umm…

i think mine was either from CVG to HNL or ATL to MAN both on Delta

Gotta’ be a false memory, the C-124 didn’t have the legs for that trip nonstop.

From Patrick AFB (KCOF) to Ascension island (FHAW) C-141B…NON-STOP.

Best flight ever CO from EWR to DEL :laughing:
:laughing: Comfortable good sevice and great food
Best flight to India
Don’t go with AA :blush:

SQ21 does not fly from JFK, but EWR. Meals are also served at the seats. Passengers are also not allowed to be in the galley, let alone to dine in there. There is a little communal area with some snacks though. That said, SQ21 is my longest flight.

My longest flight was on BW901- er… from TTPP-EGLL with touch-n-go @ TBPB. I was on an Airbus A340. Same thing going back except thouch-n-go in TAPA.